Last chance to register for the online CAMEL⁺ Introductory Training Course – the first workshop starts next week on 30th August, 2023 at 12:30 PM (AEDT)!
These webinars are an excellent opportunity for new users to gain key foundational knowledge of how to set up load calculations in CAMEL⁺. More experienced users may also benefit from attending by reinforcing their knowledge and learning about new functionality in the CAMEL⁺ platform.
Workshop One: 30th August 2023
In this session we will cover a walkthrough of the basics of CAMEL⁺, how to set up a load calculation and the best ways to analyse the results. We will also create a heat load model for an example project during the session to solidify your understanding of the basics.
You will learn:
- Air conditioning load calculation basics and an overview of the Carrier Method of load estimation
- How to get the most out of the new features in the CAMEL⁺ platform
- How each input screen in CAMEL⁺ is used
- How to efficiently set up your AHUs, Zones and Rooms using the Tree Structure screen
- The principles of heat storage and how Storage Mass works in CAMEL⁺
- Understanding AHU coil psychrometrics and bypass factors
- How to review the psychrometric graphs to sense check your results
- How to best use the different results screens
Workshop Two: 6th September 2023
In the second workshop we will build upon the foundational knowledge gained in Workshop One, covering some of the more advanced features in CAMEL⁺ as well as two further example projects to strengthen your understanding of the key concepts.
You will learn:
- The wall shading features available in CAMEL⁺, including more complex examples
- How to model shading from adjacent buildings
- How to apply shading to roofs
- How to evaluate shading effectiveness using the Shadow feature
- How to use the storage mass calculator
- How to model outdoor air preconditioners
- How to set up different load schedules
- How to model chillers, boilers and circuits
- How to analyse the results for more complex systems.
With less than a week to go until Workshop One, we encourage you to register today so you don’t miss out.
You can purchase your tickets to the webinar via the button below or you can contact us at email@example.com for more information.