FLAIR is a reduced version of PHOENICS for use in analysing air flows in air conditioning and ventilation systems and fire or smoke spread.
PHOENICS and FLAIR were both developed and are owned by CHAM (Concentrated Heat and Momentum) in the UK and ACADS-BSG are the agents for their release in Australia and S.E.Asia. The program can be licensed annualy or perpetualy or can be loeased for limited periods. Because the program requires considerable experience and knowledge to use, ACADS-BSG can refer designers who have a requirement to use either program, to one of our experienced users.
PHOENICS has many features being able to solve problems:
- Of 0, 1, 2 or 3 dimensions
- With steady or unsteady flow
- With Laminar or turbulent flow
- With varying or uniform properties
- With radiation (IMMERSOL)
- With fine grid embedding (PARSOL)
- With moving objects
- With or without chemical reaction
- With one or two flowing and intermingling phases