Due to popular demand, we will again be hosting our CAMEL⁺ Introductory Training Course in August/September this year, with tickets now on sale!
Early bird pricing is currently available with a 20% discount on all tickets sold until 31st July 2023.
Comprising two 4-hour online workshops, the course is designed to suit new CAMEL⁺ users, graduate engineers and HVACR technicians. More experienced users can also utilise this course as a refresher of the basics and an introduction to the CAMEL⁺ platform.
Workshop One: 30th August 2023
In this foundational session we will cover a walkthrough of the basics of CAMEL⁺, how to set up a load calculation and the best ways to analyse the results. We will also create a heat load model for an example project during the session to solidify your understanding of the basics.
You will learn:
- air conditioning load calculation basics and an overview of the Carrier Method of load estimation
- how to get the most out of the new features in the CAMEL⁺ platform
- how each input screen in CAMEL⁺ is used
- how to efficiently set up your AHUs, Zones and Rooms using the Tree Structure screen
- the principles of heat storage and how Storage Mass works in CAMEL⁺
- understanding AHU coil psychrometrics and bypass factors
- how to review the psychrometric graphs to sense check your results
- how to best use the different results screens
Workshop Two: 6th September 2023
In this session we will build upon the foundational knowledge gained in Workshop One, covering some of the more advanced features in CAMEL⁺ as well as two further example projects to strengthen your understanding of the key concepts.
You will learn:
- the wall shading features available in CAMEL⁺, including more complex examples
- how to model shading from adjacent buildings
- how to apply shading to roofs
- how to evaluate shading effectiveness using the Shadow feature
- how to use the storage mass calculator
- how to model outdoor air preconditioners
- how to set up different load schedules
- how to model chillers, boilers and circuits
- how to analyse the results for more complex systems.
With less than 5 weeks to go until Workshop One, we encourage you to register today – don’t miss out!
You can purchase your tickets to the webinar via the button below or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.