In August, we explored SaaS and perpetual software licence models. SaaS is the way of the future and no longer reserved for enterprise-level business. Small and medium-sized organizations are embracing this scalable and affordable solution for a variety of reasons.
And here are the top 5 reasons why:
- SaaS offers a lower initial purchase price, while eliminating costs from installation, infrastructure, and ongoing maintenance.
- SaaS is high velocity with instant access through a browser. As long as your internet is sound, you’re ready to calculate.
- With a SaaS solution, you manage your subscriptions so you can pay for what you need.
- SaaS grows with you so you can scale up quickly to match business growth with just a few mouse clicks.
- SaaS means access to the latest features, functions, upgrades and security updates. Users can say goodbye to in house maintenance forever.
The potential value to a business of any size is obvious. It makes sense on many levels. There’s one more added benefit that’s probably the biggest of all. SaaS offers better collaboration for remote teams. If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that there has never been a better time to unleash the power of technology to fuel collaboration, file sharing and teamwork. At ACADS-BSG, we are proud to be part of the solution in responding to the shift and transforming the way we work.
To stay in the loop with our latest updates, be sure to follow our LinkedIn page